Thank you to your wonderful team and all the good work you do. I learned a lot about nutrition and about myself!
1. I think it is important for older individuals to take this challenge. I was not aware that my balance isn’t what it used to be. This probably would not have been noticed without this class.
2. I am sleeping better.
3. My eating habits are much better. Instead of eating as much as I can just because I like it, I try to stop before it’s too late!
4. I have found good substitutes for some of my favorite, yet naughty, foods such as chips. I have completely switched to soy milks and healthier bread.
5. I have started eating fiber.
6. I have lost 12 pounds. This was not my intention at all, but following my calorie count led to weight loss.
7. I exercised almost every day. Not wanting to let my team down contributed to this.
8. I think many of the eating skills will persist. I thought maybe I would “celebrate” and eat all the things I had been avoiding, but I didn’t.
9. I think I would like to continue with a personal trainer when this is over. It did add structure to my program.
10. Meeting with Emily was very helpful. She was not judgmental and always had good suggestions for my concerns. It would be nice to have the ability to continue to be able to contact her in the future.
Leave a Reply.